[78-L] Fw: elliot lawrence

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Fri Nov 13 10:31:28 PST 2009

Here's what I have from The Meadowbrook on Sept. 7, 1946 for Elliot
Lawrence.
(I cannot find Sally Stewart anywhere else with this band and Roz was there
for another 6 years so it might have been a one night stand for Stewart.)

1.  "What Is This Thing Called Love"  Roz Patton
2. "To Each His Own" Jack Hunter
3. "Blue Skies' Sally Stuart
4. Tumbling Tumbleweeds
5. "Jack You're Dead" Clark Sisters
6. "Story Of Jazz Recitation"
7. "On The Sunny Side Of The Street"
8. "That's Why I Whistle So Well"  Roz Patton
9. "All The Things You Are"

Al "Pompton Turnpike" Simmons