[78-L] For those married folks, how does your spouse fell about your record collection?

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 15:23:27 PST 2009

I am also not married, so my experience is similar to Robert's.

If a woman has a problem with your collecting habits, ask her how many
shoes she has in her closet? How many scarfs and sweaters?

Does she really wear all of them?

If she still has a problem with the records, tell her it is a man thing
and she wouldn't understand. Or she can be replaced. The records are
more difficult to replace, some extremely difficult.

joe salerno