[78-L] For those married folks, how does your spouse fell about your record collection?

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. bratcher at pdq.net
Mon Nov 9 18:38:39 PST 2009

At 05:23 PM 11/9/2009, you wrote:
>I am also not married, so my experience is similar to Robert's.
>
>If a woman has a problem with your collecting habits, ask her how many
>shoes she has in her closet? How many scarfs and sweaters?
>
>Does she really wear all of them?
>
>If she still has a problem with the records, tell her it is a man thing
>and she wouldn't understand. Or she can be replaced. The records are
>more difficult to replace, some extremely difficult.

Yes how we all know how difficult some records are to replace!! Or
trying to find them in better playing condition than the copy you already own.

>joe salerno

Where to you live Joe? I'm in northwest Houston near west 34th street
& hwy 290 just outside of the 610 loop.

Oh & the house next door to mine is for sale. If I had the $225K to
spare I'd buy it then use the whole house for future record storage!!