[78-L] For those married folks, how does your spouse fell about your record collection?

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 9 15:05:56 PST 2009

My wife loves it! In fact, there are times when I think she'd almost
have me bankrupt myself over it. For example she insists that I MUST
someday own one of the Indian or Philippines Beatles 78s. Cheapest
they've evr gone for US$300 - and that was one with a really ruined
label. Then she has me on the prowl for a copy of Mess Around by Ray
Charles on 78. A little more reasonable at  US$60 a pop. Plus when I
get something new -- like the South African pressing of The Teddy
Bears hit To Know Him is To Love Him on London - I have to play it
for her -- even though she's heard the song lots.

And -- she's really enthused about my Red Ingle discography project.

I LOVE MY WIFE!

PS -- in case anyone is counting - 2nd anniversary next month :-)