[78-L] Now's your chance, boys and girls

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 14:59:42 PST 2009

Jason, you're not alone.  It's happened to me from others occasionally here
too.  God forbid I should ever tell someone who asks when a certain record
was recorded, and gives the matrix number, something like 'that looks to be
about early 1938 or so', if the record is on a certain label.  I will not
name names, the person who did this I've not seen round in a long while, but
this person was a right asshole and tore me off a strip for that.  I learned
that if someone else asks about any records on that label, I daren't say
anything, and just let someone else who has the discography the asshole
wrote look it up.