[78-L] Okeh & Vocalion issues

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Thu Oct 15 09:47:52 PDT 2009

This still does not answer my original question. I'll put it another way
- were the records to be put on the OKeh label picked by preference from
the Vocalion catalog, or was the whole Vocalion catalog reissued
consecutively?
Thanks for the July 01, 1940 start date. What was the number of the
"special record"?
Mal Rockwell

*******