[78-L] A "Goons" 78...?!

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 2 20:36:10 PDT 2009

Interesting, in that THE GOONS as such were recording for Decca in 1956-57 but
the various members were recording for other labels. I've had these two sides
on lp (Dark Side Of The Goon) for years but never seen the original labels and
didn't know about the "Goons Disc" designation.

I'll add this to my Goonography, which I'm saving for when and if the CD
reissue business ever comes back to life, along with the planet Magrathea.

42