[78-L] Song Swappers

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 17 20:27:12 PDT 2009

It says on my (taped) copy "And Other Union Songs with Pete Seeger And Chorus".
I have the booklet photocopied and no names are named.

I downloaded the booklet for 6911 (took forever) and managed to get 4 of the
pages to print (also took forever)..no personnel named anywhere, no proof that
Mary Travers is on this disc. What a swell quality repro of the booklet, by the
way..complete with University of Alberta stamp on one page.

dl