[78-L] Videos you can't find, was Re: Blockbuster dying??

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 16 14:55:24 PDT 2009

The guy who was selling Calvin & The Colonel also seems to have vanished.

Great to see De Duva again..the last time I caught it anywhere was in the mid
80s, late at night, on A&E, and I tuned in midway so of course I wasn't taping
it. I phoned them the next day and they had JUST finished their last
contractual showing of it.

I know somebody I can ask about Robber Bridegroom..he says he has a lot of rare
TV musicals.

dl