[78-L] All wet

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 5 20:34:31 PDT 2009

Kurt's is also the one auction, as far as I know, that operates per Steve's
definition of an auction, in that what you bid isn't necessarily what you pay.
Fred Schmidlap bids $3.11, you bid $19.22 and you're the two highest bidders
(Etaoin Shrdlu bid $3.01 and hoped nobody else noticed the item), so you win
the item for a small percent above Fred's bid.

dl