[78-L] All wet

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Sep 5 21:12:09 PDT 2009

I've always hated that Shrdlu guy...what a cheapskate!

I am also irritated by the evidence of "step-bidders" on eBay who raise
their bids in tiny increments,  step by step, when trying to top the high
bidder.  I mean...Jeez...just bid your limit and leave it at that...don't
take ten bids to raise your stake from $4.99 to $12.99!  It's just a
record...don't be so anal about it.

Taylor