[78-L] All wet

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Sep 5 20:22:35 PDT 2009

I must have been in pre-drool mode,  as I thought I was writing just to
Kurt.  But I ain't shy...I always look forward to Kurt's list [cue Steve to
remind us that Nauck has a $3.00 minimum!] and have gotten may wonderful
bargains from him over the years...and maybe some weren't exactly bargains
but boy I was glad to get 'em.

Taylor