[78-L] Interesting article about one vinyl record processingplant

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 5 08:26:51 PDT 2009

Print an article about pressing records and the world will beat a path to your
door..here's one comment:

I have been trying to buy an old 78" record of Edith Piaf - unsuccessfully. I
have recently acquired a gramophone, hence the request. Could you make one and
if so, how much would it cost? I am in Sydney, Australia.

(Someone replied, telling him to look for "Edith Piaff" on eBay.)

dl