[78-L] Interesting article about one vinyl record processingplant

Milan P Milovanovic milanpmilovanovic4 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 08:12:19 PDT 2009

In Serbia, we had two (at least to be known or existing or capable of
producing records in large series, 1 mil. copies and more), but all of them
closed down and machines sold (they were located in Belgrade, and in small
town in central Serbia called Aleksandrovac). I'm not quite sure if third
processing plant ever existed.

In former Yugoslavia, Croatia, there was Jugoton record company, very old
one (founded in 1926.), but I've heard also that all those machines for
record pressing were sold in 1990s.

Milan