[78-L] A-440 label & "Larry Wagner Orchestra"

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Aug 29 18:55:48 PDT 2009

Thanks,  Roger...that's quite a line up and I see why the trombone section
sounds so good...Rauch has such a clean sound that I'll bet it is he playing
lead.

Does the name "Kahn Keene" sound like a pseudonym for somebody?  It's odd,
whatever the case.

Thomas Stern asked if I have any info on the label and I don't...wonder what
else they recorded and issued?

Julian,  is your LP on the A-440 label or is it some other and/or later
issue?

Taylor