[78-L] "Larry Wagner Orchestra"

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 29 17:27:04 PDT 2009

Found this in Lord's discography:

Larry Wagner Conducts : Larry Wagner Orchestra : Billy Butterfield,
Doc Severinsen, Billy Reid Baker, Chris Griffin (tp) Fred Ohms, Lou
McGarity, Billy Rauch, Kahn Keene (tb) Hymie Schertzer (as) Ernie
Caceres (bar) Mike Colicchio, Al Caiola (g) Bob Haggart (b) Terry
Snyder (d)
  New York, c. 1954
Don't
cry                                                                    A
440 Records AP501

Penguin at the Waldorf

             -
No name jive