[78-L] Sigh

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 29 18:06:34 PDT 2009

Who paid? Not me..about 18 years ago a copy was going for around $75 and I
managed to get a professional transfer of it at the time. The Associated
Transcription is even more scarce. Doug Pomeroy transferred a copy that was on
an auction list (we snuck it onto the Naxos budget for another rarity, the Paul
Whiteman "Southern Medley" that the same dealer had).

dl