[78-L] Sigh

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Wed Jul 29 17:12:21 PDT 2009

I always thought Questel was a better singer than Kane...not only is
imitation the sincerest form of flattery,  sometimes it can be better than
the original.

I'm a little jealous that dl has the dad-blamed Questel Victors...but in
this case I guess I'm with Prof. Barr that I just don't want to pay what
people are getting for them.

Taylor