[78-L] A question for our GG contingent...?!

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Tue Jul 28 09:22:43 PDT 2009

IIRC, Grey Gull's studios were in Manhattan. So, did the Boston bands
travel down to NY to record, or was there also a GG studio in Boston? I
have heard unsubstantiated stories that some GG's were actually recorded
in Boston but know not where, nor if GG actually had a studio there.
Possibly they leased a local studio, or radio station room?
Questions, questions...
Mal

*******