[78-L] Disc Rot in Pearl Music from the New York Stage CDs

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Jul 24 23:04:00 PDT 2009

From: "Sammy Jones" <sjones69 at bellsouth.net>
> To my absolute horror I discovered tonight that my copy of Volume 4
> of Music from the New York Stage from Pearl has developed disc rot
> in all three discs.

Ah yes.  Perfect Sound Forever.  PDO Blackburn strikes again.

> Does anybody have a set who can make me CD-R copies of all
> three discs in Volume 4? Or better yet, does anyone have
> an extra set that they're willing to part with?

I can't help you because I have had these sets on my wish list for years
but haven't gotten around to getting them.  It's nice to know that at
least Vol 4 is on the list for self destruction.  How are the other
three volumes doing?  I've got about a half dozen Pearl's I'm watching
that still play.  I ought to do clones anyway.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com