[78-L] Disc Rot in Pearl Music from the New York Stage CDs

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 25 07:07:58 PDT 2009

I borrowed a Pearl CD from Peter Doyle and noticed it was turning yellow but I
was able to clone a copy. Immediately after, I found I had trouble playing the
original but that turned out to be a misaligned laser in my player.

Anyway, I have all 4 sets..one is an original, 3 others are clones (sorry,
Jack, hope you weren't getting royalties on these..wait a minute, royalties
from Pearl? Don't be silly!).

dl