[78-L] Disc Rot in Pearl Music from the New York Stage CDs

Sammy Jones sjones69 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 24 22:32:08 PDT 2009

Fellas,

To my absolute horror I discovered tonight that my copy of Volume 4 of Music
from the New York Stage from Pearl has developed disc rot in all three
discs.

I haven't listened to this set for years, and I know it played fine when I
last heard it (who knows how long ago that was!).

Does anybody have a set who can make me CD-R copies of all three discs in
Volume 4?  Or better yet, does anyone have an extra set that they're willing
to part with?

Thanks for your help!

Sammy Jones