[78-L] Norman Granz

Charles Bihun csintala79 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 24 13:37:47 PDT 2009

Law?  We don't need no stinking law down here!

Actually I guess it depends on where you were in the South.  It is not homogeneous.  In places like Phoenix City. Alabama and N.O. a little grease could be applied to smooth things out.  Also, nothing related to race was ever that firmly cast in concrete everywhere.

ChuckB