[78-L] Who says opera ain't sexy? [FWD] personal

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Jul 24 08:31:41 PDT 2009

From: David Lennick <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> It showed up fine here!  dl

Same here, but I don't understand it.  Wasn't Anna saying that opera IS
sexy because you can do anything (including pretending a 42 year old
woman is a 15 year old stripper) if you sing it? David's question was
who said it ISN'T sexy?  Apparently she (and I) are saying it is.  And
as for Brunhildas, some guys like BBW.

Mike Biel mbiel at mbiel.com