[78-L] Jolson V-Disc Material

Jack Raymond jraymond at alumni.princeton.edu
Tue Jul 21 10:28:17 PDT 2009

Yes -- I think you've found it, David.  The bootleg Jolly Roger edition
that I own has 13 tracks, but it includes several "rehearsal" and
"alternate" takes and also includes two tracks of "Swanee," which was
not on V-Disc as far as I know.  Now if I could just find someone who
has the CD itself to tell me the catalog number and/or barcode.

-- Jack  Raymond