[78-L] audio software

joe@salerno.com jsalerno at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 20 13:14:23 PDT 2009

I am not understanding how you use a spectrum analysis to correct pitch
variations. Perhaps you can clarify a bit.

I think you mean "amplitude as a function of frequency" and not
"amplitude vs. frequency"

I have programs that can display spectrum analysis. I am not aware of
how it can reveal pitch variations.

So maybe I was not clear. I'm looking for a visual display of wow. Then
I could use a pitch shifter, like the one in DCart, to make a fix for that.

joe salerno