[78-L] Record Changer magazine

Ted Kneebone tkneebone1 at abe.midco.net
Sat Jul 18 07:20:54 PDT 2009

It is interesting to read about a magazine I had long forgotten.  Sometime
between 1949 and 1952 I was a subscriber to "Record Changer", and a high
school student.  It was neat to find records and albums that I had read
about but were out of print, or otherwise hard to get.  In the process I met
a man there who became a pen pal.  We exchanged records.  I think he was 10
or 15 years older and then lived in Redwood City, CA.  His name was John C.
Seagrave.  I wonder if he is still around?  He sent me some really neat
discs:  Mozart's Sinfonie Concertante for violin and viola, Buxtehude's
"Aperite mihi portas justitiae" and many others.  If anyone knows him, I
would like to send him a letter.

Ted Kneebone. 1528 S. Grant St., Aberdeen, SD 57401. Phone: 605-226-3344.