[78-L] Very uplifting!

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 07:00:57 PDT 2009

I'm enough of a boob without adding to that underwired pun!

Anyhoo....one thing that started some years ago that has always
aggravated me is the replacement of labelling with symbols, e.g. the
speed control on a lawnmower which, instead of at least S and F for
SLOW and FAST, has, respectively, a turtle and a rabbit!