[78-L] Rekkids from other lands

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 16 19:11:13 PDT 2009

Something tells me the early Chevalier HMV is on an EMI LP, possibly one of the
"Revue" volumes. And I have a couple of the Chevalier Pathes on Salabert and
and they're "disques a aiguille" or needle cuts, i.e. lateral. So I don't know
if they also exist as verticals..did French Pathe do the same as the US
operation, cut everything on cylinders and dub them to disc?

dl