[78-L] tolerance

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Thu Jul 16 09:08:42 PDT 2009

I've supplied a good number of  my transfers to those French guys, who issue
"The Complete...." of jazz and band notables, when they needed some tracks
to complete one of their re issues.
It's better than going through the entire razzmatazz of collation,
production, marketing and distribution myself.
Jest sittin' in the sun.

Al S.