[78-L] tolerance

Ron L lherault at bu.edu
Thu Jul 16 06:55:34 PDT 2009

Although I wouldn't even consider myself a very advanced hobbyist, I've done
some transfers that ended up on a CD.  They were privately owned   cylinders
for the Archeophone collection of naughty cylinders, "Actionable Offenses."

I've also been helping with a CD that will be all about xylophones, although
material I transferred may not actually make it on the CD because better
sources have been found.

Ron L