[78-L] Pathe Records Questions

Bertrand CHAUMELLE chaumelle at orange.fr
Wed Jul 15 12:00:12 PDT 2009

As I recall, that song is backed with "Prends garde à Tchou tchin
Tchou" on your record. This is "Chu Chin Chow" from the same "Ziegfeld
Follies of 1917", written by Stamper & Buck, adapted in French by
Lucien Boyer.

Sheet music from both songs is available here:

http://www.antiqbook.fr/boox/lelivr/books470000.shtml

BC