[78-L] Shilkret "Coast To Coast"^

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Jul 10 21:34:24 PDT 2009

>>> Shame the bass player keeps reverting to two-in-a-bar.
>>> Julian Vein
>> Which two? A priest and a rabbi? A man and his kangaroo?
>> A parrot and a donkey?
> Gallahger & Shean? Jones & Hare? Campbell & Burr? ...?!
> ...stevenc

No, you didn't get the joke.  It is two in a BAR, not just two.  It is
"A priest and a rabbi go into a bar . . ." not "Gallahger and Shean go
into a bar . . ."  It is "A man goes into a bar with a kangaroo . . ."
not "Jones and Hare go into a bar . . ."  It is "A parrot and a donkey
go into a bar . . ." not "Campbell and Barr go into a Burr . . ." or
something like it.

From: David Lennick <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> So the one-legged jockey says......     dl

"I'm surprised to see your types in here together . . ."

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com