[78-L] storing vinegar syndrome ETs

joe@salerno.com jsalerno at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 10 07:21:38 PDT 2009

Since we stumbled our way into this subject recently, I've been thinking
about proper storage of clay colored acetate based World ETs. If they
are like film that suffers from vinegar syndrome, perhaps the storage
rules should also apply. Here's what I know about that, or think I know:

remove them from metal cans/reels, or in the case of ETs, metal filing
cabinets

keep them away from other items that may be susceptible to VS - films,
and OR acetate tapes

leave them exposed to air circulation (?)

others?

joe salerno