[78-L] National Music Lovers 1099 - what bands?

Glen Richards glenster at 2multiples.com
Thu Jul 9 11:48:01 PDT 2009

I believe these are from Plaza masters, so "He's A New Kind Of Man" is
Sam Lanin, and "I Can't Get" is Fletcher Henderson - a great recording!

Glen

Glen Richards (glenster at 2multiples.com)
The Hot-Dance & Vintage Jazz Pages: http://www.2multiples.com/hotdance
ICQ: 21628170  MSN: glenster at 2multiples.com  Skype: glenrichards