[78-L] National Music Lovers 1099 - what bands?

zimrec at juno.com zimrec at juno.com
Thu Jul 9 11:24:10 PDT 2009

Does anyone know what dance bands are on National Music Lovers 1099 and from what masters they are taken?  The only numbers in wax are the catalog numbers with side designation.  1099-A is "He's a New Kind of Man"  as by Master Melody Makers.  1099-B is "I Can't Get The One I Want" by Manhattan Musicians.  Both group names were NML pseudonyms.

Art