[78-L] Peanut Vendors

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 8 09:17:38 PDT 2009

Real fun: opening a large box of records packed with the static-y peanuts and
the seller has carefully made individual packs of records but then taped them
together and not insulated the packs from the peanuts. Not an isolated
situation, and you now are faced with removing one gigantic heavy load of
records at one time and spraying the fershtinkener peanuts all over
	--the room
	--the garage
	--the Post Office

dl