[78-L] Peanut Vendors

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Wed Jul 8 09:06:39 PDT 2009

> I think I know who you are talking about. It depends if you have a good
> (free) supply of newspapers, otherwise chip may work out cheaper.
>
>      Julian Vein

Said seller claimed that  I was the only customer who complained about the
wretched static-y peanuts,  but would not make an exception for me in her
shipping procedures even though as usual I offered to pay more for "special
service."

Having sold and shipped many thousands of books and records over the last
30+ years,  I've received my fair share of  strange demands from
customers...but at the same time I always tried to accommodate the
reasonable or somewhat reasonable requests.   This seller was more
interested in following her own arbitrary rules than in offering good
service.

Taylor