[78-L] Four Lads Stage Show

Randy Watts rew1014 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 5 22:28:28 PDT 2009

CL-2577 is the House Party reissue of STAGE SHOW, from 1956, and is abridged. CL-6329, from 1954, is the original release and is complete. Both albums use the same artwork, with the cover of CL-2577 lacking the usual "House Party" series logo and, of course, displaying fewer song titles than CL-6329.

Randy