[78-L] Frank Luther on Victor

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 3 19:23:47 PDT 2009

Great store..did you know they have storage rooms downstairs? You need to make
an appointment to go into them (no 78s there).

The Frank Luther disc is part of a set of 3 which was also issued as picture
discs, in which format they're incredibly rare and go for humongous bucks. But
they stayed in print as shellac 7-inchers into the 40s. Victor had a few sets
of kiddie records in the 20s and 30s (the earliest ones, 201+, are acoustical).

dl