[78-L] TV Scores - Mancini

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun Jun 28 11:41:17 PDT 2009

> And in the list of classic TV shows with great music, don't forget Pete
> Kelly's Blues, Peter Gunn, and Mr. Lucky.
>
> Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com

Yes...the latter two with Henry Mancini music.  I think his Mr. Lucky theme
is one of his best compositions.

There was also a Mancini tune I recall fondly called "Dreamsville."   Was
that from a TV show as well?

Dick Cathcart did the trumpet work in the  Pete Kelly movie...he is one of
my favorites (you can catch him on a loot of the Welk videos on YouTube).
Don't recall who did the music for the TV show.

Taylor