[78-L] Talking string

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Jun 27 12:45:11 PDT 2009

So there was some sort of recorded track, similar to the groove on a
phonograph record?  And pulling the string made something like a stylus run
along the track?  Pretty dang cool.

Wish I had one....I'm guessing the ones Bud mentioned were made in the late
30s?  Not trying to "date" you,  Bud,  just getting a fix on the age of the
toys!

Taylor B