[78-L] Signatures on Columbia banner records

I. Cubillo i.cubillo at telefonica.net
Tue Jun 16 15:20:17 PDT 2009

Well, I think they were simply "red seal" Columbias, issued to the great
public lover of serious music. I've always seen this affaire much like the
Fonotipia records, which were also signed by artists, etc.

The Casals Columbias have matrix numbers in the 48,000-49,000 range (not at
hand now)

Iñigo Cubillo