[78-L] Interesting Smith Ballew interview recording

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Sat Jun 6 09:24:43 PDT 2009

That is really great stuff, thanks for sharing. She needs to make one typo change on her website. You will see it as you scroll down and there is a photo of Clarence Williams the great Jazz pianist, composer and band leader. Above the photo it is identified as Clarence Thomas who we all know is the only current African American Supreme Court Justice, not the late great 1920's Jazz composer and pianist. Just a heads up, thanks for sharing.

Bruce