[78-L] Gertrude Berg is funny!

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 5 10:11:27 PDT 2009

Isn't there a recording date on the album? Along with biographical info (I
haven't looked at it for a while). It was definitely recorded during the run of
her Broadway play "Dear Me, the Sky Is Falling", which was early to mid 60s.

Yes there is..May 16, 1965. Hmm..looks as if she died a little over a year later.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gertrude_Berg

dl