[78-L] Trumbauer 1932 sides

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Wed Jun 3 21:53:38 PDT 2009

Thanks,  Dave...I didn't know he took a break from Whiteman for a year or
so.  After I played this Columbia I needed to restore my faith and clean out
my head so I followed it with both sides of my fave Trumbauer Brunswick
which dates from '34:"  Emaline and Long About Midnight....what a contrast!

Taylor