[78-L] Trumbauer 1932 sides

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 3 21:40:17 PDT 2009

(a) Still haven't seen the message to which this responds..but 78-L messages
are turning up in any order lately.

(b) I was jokingly going to ask if the Bleyer piece was called something like
"Business in Q" till I re-read it and lo and behold, it was! Archie wrote
Business in a number of keys or apartments or something like that..Gene Kardos
recorded both F and Q and other bands recorded them as well. So SOMEBODY
thought they were worth pushing.

dl