[78-L] ARSC Conference Slide Show

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 09:03:25 PDT 2009

Well, I took a few hours (this takes longer than I expected) to put together a slide show of the conference. I added titles where appropriate and it's pretty much in chronological order.

It's long but I didn't want to leave anything out. The first part is the conference itself. Then comes the Banquet where - like a wedding - I took table photos and tried to identify everyone. This was purpose of posting on listserves where folks could actually SEE people they only knew by name.

I didn't have a lot of options for music on the free version so if it gets annoying just turn off sound.

I hope you enjoy. Some photos are not perfect but I left in to capture the moment.

Here is the URL to see it:  http://tinyurl.com/np4o2u

Give it a few seconds to load. You may see an add pop up first but ignore it. The show will start shortly there after. Increase to full screen.

BTW, Smilebox has a function to live comments but you may want to just hit reply to comment.

BTW, It's possible you will get a duplicate copy of this message for which I apologize.

Steve Ramm