[78-L] ARSC Conference Slide Show

Mark Durenberger Mark4 at durenberger.com
Mon Jun 1 09:59:11 PDT 2009

Steve: NICE work!  Thanks so much.

Regards,

Mark Durenberger
Pavek Museum

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Ramm" <steveramm78l at hotmail.com>
To: "78-l 78-l" <78-l at 78online.com>
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 11:03 AM
Subject: [78-L] ARSC Conference Slide Show

Well, I took a few hours (this takes longer than I expected) to put together
a slide show of the conference. I added titles where appropriate and it's
pretty much in chronological order.

It's long but I didn't want to leave anything out. The first part is the
conference itself. Then comes the Banquet where - like a wedding - I took
table photos and tried to identify everyone. This was purpose of posting on
listserves where folks could actually SEE people they only knew by name.

I didn't have a lot of options for music on the free version so if it gets
annoying just turn off sound.

I hope you enjoy. Some photos are not perfect but I left in to capture the
moment.

Here is the URL to see it:  http://tinyurl.com/np4o2u

Give it a few seconds to load. You may see an add pop up first but ignore
it. The show will start shortly there after. Increase to full screen.

BTW, Smilebox has a function to live comments but you may want to just hit
reply to comment.

BTW, It's possible you will get a duplicate copy of this message for which I
apologize.

Steve Ramm