[78-L] Mills Brothers song

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 17:29:26 PDT 2009

Another machine to investigate is the Alesis Masterlink.  It's a hard
disk recorder with a CD mechanism, and an internal editing platform
with some DSP functions as well.  Not state of the art, but definitely
better than a Sound Blaster!  The Masterlink could suit for a medium
to transfer the records to initially, then transfer from its CDRs into
a computer to work with Audacity or other programs....just a thought.